Apple Cinnamon Chicken Salad
2 Blue Ribbon Foods boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise or Veganaise
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 medium apple, chopped
1/4 C raisins
2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper as desired.
3. Cook chicken 6-8 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
4. In a medium bowl, mix Veganaise, vinegar, and cinnamon.
5. Dice chicken into large pieces.
6. Add chicken, apple, raisins and pecans to dressing mixture.
7. Toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!