Asian Sesame Grilled Chicken
4 thawed Blue Ribbon Foods boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ c fresh ginger, grated
1/8 c + 1 Tbs. raw honey
1 c all natural roasted vegetable stock
¾ c low sodium soy sauce
¾ c rice vinegar
1½ Tbs. toasted sesame oil
1. Heat saucepot with olive oil.
2. Add ginger, honey with a little veg. stock to soften ginger.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Strain and set aside.
5. Put 4 thawed Blue Ribbon chicken breasts in glass dish or bowl pour marinade over chicken and let sit for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
6. Grill for approximately 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked all of the way through.
7. Serve on or beside a bed of quinoa or brown rice.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!