Berry Gluten Free English Muffins
3 cups thawed Blue Ribbon Foods raspberries
1 cup thawed Blue Ribbon Foods strawberries
1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tsp corn starch
15 Tbsp cream cheese or tofu cream cheese if dairy intolerance
10 gluten free English Muffins
1. Make the jam the night before.
2. Boil on low for at least 45 minutes. Chill in fridge.
3. Store in fridge to chill.
4. In the morning, simply whip together the cream cheese and jam.
5. Toast your english muffins. Spread on english muffins. Serve!
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!