Bunless BLT Burgers
¼ cup ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)
¼ cup olive oil based mayonnaise
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 ½ pounds (6) Blue Ribbon Foods lean ground beef patties
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
12 slices bacon
Lettuce, tomato and/or onion, for garnish
1. Preheat grill to medium-high (or preheat your broiler)
2. Stir ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl until blended; set aside.
3. Unwrap the 6 Blue Ribbon Foods burger patties. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap each burger with 2 strips of bacon, crossing each other at right angles.
4. Place patties on the hot grill rack (or broiler pan) and cook about 10 to 12 minutes, or until they reach your desired doneness, turning once.
5. Serve burgers on large Romaine lettuce leaves (or eat with fork) with tomato, onion and ketchup sauce.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!