Cauliflower Pizza Crust
½ head cauliflower
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. Prep a cookie sheet or pizza stone by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Add cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until the texture is similar to rice. If you don't have a food processor you can grate the cauliflower with a cheese grater.
4. Sauté cauliflower "rice" in a non-stick skillet over medium heat and cook until translucent, approximately 6-8 minutes or microwave in an uncovered microwave-safe bowl for 8 minutes.
5. In a bowl combine the cooked cauliflower with remaining ingredients.
6. Spread dough out evenly over cookie sheet or stone- about ¼ to ⅓ of an inch thick.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden, crispy on the edges and cooked through.
8. Remove the crust from the oven and top with pizza sauce and toppings.
9. Broil the pizza for 5 minutes, or until the toppings are hot and the cheese is melted.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!