Cherry Pan Fried Chicken
2 tbsp tart cherry concentrate
¾ cup water or chicken broth
6 chicken tenders (about 1 lb)
2 tbsp dried thyme
Dash of salt and pepper
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp dried parsley
¼ cup dried cherries
1. Mix cherry juice and water in a large bowl or in a freezer bag.
2. Add chicken tenders, thyme, salt and pepper to bowl or bag with cherry juice. Let marinate in refrigerator for at least eight hours.
3. When ready to cook, remove chicken tenders from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
5. Once oil is just beginning to sizzle, add chicken tenders to skillet. Cook for three minutes per side. A gold crispy crust should form on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a paper towel covered plate. Garnish with parsley and dried cherries.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!