4 Blue Ribbon Foods tilapia fillets (or you could use chicken if you are not a fish person)
Season combo (garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper)
1-2 c Almond flour
Orange juice (not from concentrate!)
Juice from one lemon
1-2 Tbs. butter
1. Heat olive oil in large cast iron skillet
2. Pat fish dry, season with garlic, sea salt and pepper
3. Drudge fish in almond flour
4. Place in skillet and brown on both sides
5. Remove from pan and set aside
6. Add butter to pan and de-glaze, once butter is melted add orange juice and lemon juice
7. Add fish back to pan and cook till fish is done through
8. Can serve alongside quinoa salad, sweet potato, roasted vegetables or tossed salad. ENJOY!
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!