18 free-range eggs
1 cup chopped veggies of your choice (ex: jalapenos, mushrooms, green onions, spinach, etc)
1/2 cup organic shredded cheese
1 lbs nitrate free bacon, sausage or ham
1. Brown the bacon, sausage or ham in skillet or in oven.
2. Chop veggies of choice.
3. Crack free-range eggs into a large pitcher with a spout.
4. Whisk eggs until there is a froth.
5. Pour into muffin non-stick tin.
6. Drop cooked bacon, sausage, ham and/or veggies into egg mixture.
7. Top with a sprinkle of organic cheese.
8. Bake on 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!