Filet Mignon with Balsamic Glaze
2 Blue Ribbon Foods 6 oz. filet mignon
½ tsp. ground black pepper
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup dry red wine
1. Sprinkle ground black pepper on both sides of each filet
2. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Place steaks in pan and cook for 1 minute on each side.
3. Reduce heat, and then add balsamic and red wine.
4. Cover and cook an additional 4 minutes per side or to your desired doneness.
5. Remove steaks from pan and plate, pouring sauce over each filet.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!