Gluten Free Breakfast Bars
Ingredients1 cup brown rice flour
1 cup hazelnut flour, packed
1 cup Quinoa Flakes
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp sea salt
3 organic eggs
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup organic coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
3 tablespoons almond milk
1/2 cup dried cherries
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: brown rice flour, hazelnut flour, quinoa flakes, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Add in the eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and almond extracts, and beat to combine. The batter will be thick. Add in the almond milk one tablespoon at a time, until the batter becomes smooth.
- Add in the dried cherries and dark chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the surface evenly. Place the pan into the center of a pre-heated oven and bake until golden and set, about 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and then cut into squares.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!