Lemon Honey Ginger Chicken
1 Tbsp. ginger
1/2 tsp salt
Pinch of red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp tamari
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
8 Blue Ribbon Foods Chicken Thighs
1. Grate the peel of the lemon and combine in a bowl with the ginger, red pepper flakes and salt.
2. In another bowl, squeeze the juice of the lemon; add honey, tamari, and 2 tsp. water.
3. Add olive oil to pan and heat to medium high. Rub chicken with lemon peel, ginger, red pepper, salt mixture.
4. Place chicken in pan and brown well on both sides, approximately 5 minutes per side.
5. Pour the lemon, honey, tamari mixture over the chicken, reduce heat to low, continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!