Pumpkin Pie Muffins
1 cup chopped green apple (about 1 apple, without skin)
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/2 cup unsweet applesauce
1/2 Tbsp. pure vanilla
1/3 cup raw honey
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ginger
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup gluten free flour, sifted
1/3 cup pecans, chopped (sprinkle on top)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line regular-sized muffin pan with liners.
2. Combine chopped apple, pumpkin puree, eggs, applesauce, vanilla and honey. Mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
4. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
6. Store in fridge.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!