Salmon with Pepper Puree and Roasted Asparagus
2 Blue Ribbon Foods salmon fillets boneless 6 oz.
½ cup water
1 package Blue Ribbon Foods asparagus spears 8 oz.
¼ cup bell pepper, diced
¼ cup tomatoes, diced
¼ TBSP. extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
Dash of salt and/or pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Dice tomatoes and peppers; place diced peppers and tomatoes on cookie sheet and toss with olive oil until lightly covered.
3. Clean and trim asparagus ends and place asparagus onto cookie sheet (same or different than the one you have your peppers and tomatoes on). Toss asparagus with olive oil.
4. Roast peppers, tomatoes and asparagus in oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. Lightly salt and pepper salmon and place on baking sheet. Bake salmon 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove peppers and tomatoes from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes; add peppers, tomatoes, and vinegar to blender. Blend to a smooth consistency.
7. Drizzle puree over salmon.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!