Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
4 garlic cloves, minced and divided
¼ teaspoon salt, divided
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
5 sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil, diced
1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
¼ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
3 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
½ teaspoon lemon zest
4 (10-ounce) Blue Ribbon Foods Cheshire Pork boneless chops
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 garlic cloves; sauté 1 minute. Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, tomatoes, and spinach; sauté until moisture evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses and lemon zest.
3. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff about 1/4 cup spinach mixture into each pork chop. Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper over pork.
4. Place chops in shallow baking pan.
5. Combine remaining 2 garlic cloves, lemon juice, mustard, and oregano in a bowl and stir to combine. Brush half of mustard mixture over pork.
6. Bake for 25 minutes; turn pork. Brush remaining mixture over pork; bake an additional 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145-160 degrees.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!