6 peppers (cut off top and bottom and use them)
1 pound Blue Ribbon Foods ground beef
1 cup quinoa (cooked)
½ large onion
2 cups jarred all natural tomato sauce
1.5 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp tabasco
2.5 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp chili powder
2 tsp fresh thyme
1/3 cup feta cheese
2 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
Parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook quinoa per directions. Add one cup grain to 2 cups water. Boil, then simmer until water is gone, stirring often.
3. Crumble meat with spoon over medium heat.
4. While meat is cooking, chop the tops and bottoms of peppers into pieces and combine with chopped onion, garlic salt and tomato sauce. Saute over medium heat and add remaining ingredients except the feta and pine nuts.
5. Combine the above with cooked meat, quinoa, pine nuts and feta cheese (save a small amount of feta to sprinkle on top later on).
6. Remove the inside of the peppers. Portion the mixture into each of the peppers and place them on a baking sheet. Top with feta cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!