Sweet Potato and Turkey Hash
2 tsp organic coconut oil
6 ounces Blue Ribbon Foods ground turkey
2 medium onions, chopped
1 medium sweet potato, ½-inch dice
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
4 tsp ground cumin
¾ cup of filtered water
2 cups of black beans
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
1 lime cut in to wedges
1. In skillet, cook thoroughly and brown turkey.
2. In skillet, sauté onions until browned, 3-5 minutes. Add sweet potato and cook, stirring until it browns, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic, jalapeno and cumin, and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Stir in black beans, water and turkey, and cook until heated through.
5. Stir in cilantro and season with pepper. Serve with lime wedges.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!