Sweet Potato Chips
1 large sweet potato or 2 medium
¼ raw local honey
¼ c pure coconut oil
1-2 tsp. cinnamon
1. First cut a washed sweet potato into thin slices (as thin as you can get them!)
2. Combine raw honey, coconut oil and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Heat the coconut oil so the honey & cinnamon blend evenly. Amounts depend on how many chips you have, I used about 2 Tbs. coconut oil, 1/4 c honey & 1 tsp. cinnamon for one potato.
4. Spread "chips" onto foil lined baking sheet and drizzle coconut, honey and cinnamon over "chips"
5. Bake on 350 for approximately 25-35 min. or until gold and crunchy.
Haven't tried our mouthwatering gourmet food, yet? CLICK HERE to get a FREE SAMPLE. To stay up to date with the latest articles and tips from Blue Ribbon Foods, please connect with us on Twitter and Facebook!