Roasted Chicken w/ Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce
1 Sheet Blue Ribbon Foods Chicken Thighs
2 TBSP Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper (for taste)
1 Blue Ribbon Foods Spinach
1 TBSP Olive Oil
2 TBSP Unsalted Butter
1 Cup Heavy Cream
¼ tsp Salt & Pepper
2 tsp Minced Garlic
1 Cup Chicken Stock
2 TBSP All Purpose Flour
- Thaw Blue Ribbon Foods Chicken in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat Oven to 375°.
- Salt & Pepper chicken thighs to liking, in a skillet on medium heat add 2 TBSP olive oil.
- Brown chicken thighs lightly before placing thighs on a non-stick pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- In the same skillet add 2 tsp minced garlic and sauté for 30-45 seconds before adding 1 TBSP olive oil and ¼ tsp salt & pepper.
- Slowly add 1 cup of chicken stock, stirring consistently before adding 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Bring mix to a rolling boil.
- In another smaller sauce pan melt 2 TBSP butter and on low add 2 TBSP flour-mix until thoroughly blended.
- Add melted butter and flour to boiling mix and stir thoroughly.
- After 2 minutes of consistently stirring to thicken your mix add Spinach and lower the heat while stirring to desired thickness.
Pour sauce over cooked chicken thighs, ENJOY!